Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a OEM Nissan Grill Guard from a guy on Craig's List a few weeks ago and I'm pretty sure the guy either gave me the wrong mounting brackets for it or didn't give me all the pieces I need to install it, the Grill Guard model number is 999T4-KN000 I've attached a picture of one of the brackets that he gave me.

If any of you have an OEM Grill Guard on your 1st Gen Frontier I'd greatly appreciate it if you could snap a picture of the mounting bracket for me or something so I at least have some idea what I'm looking for, I'm assuming the brackets I got have nothing to do with mounting the Grill Guard and I'm probably going to have to end up getting a pair of brackets fabricated which is fine but if there's an easier option that would be fantastic!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,691 Posts
It's not a grille guard for a Frontier, but for an Xterra; they are different. FYI, the numbers for the Frontier, which they list as a Skid plate/Bumper Guard, are 999T4-BM000CH (Charcoal-for the XE model) and 999T4-BM000SL (Silver-for the SE model).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts