Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried looking through http://parts.nissanusa.com but I can't seem to locate dash pieces. I got a couple parts that are a bit scratched up... The upper glove compartment door, the lower area where there 4wd and switches are set up etc... Anyone know (besides a u-pull-it) where I could find those plastic parts? Or know where on that site to find them?

·
Premium Member
7,137 Posts
I've had those eBay feelings = the fear of the unknown. But so far I'd have to say it has saved me some serious bucks as well as time. IE four used OEM wheel center caps for $30 shipped vs ~$48/each from Nissan?

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright, I'm at my wit's end. I've found the few parts I need and I'm looking into what color I need to order them in. Yes, I'm too OCD to get "close enough". Is there any other place to find the interior color code? The door jam only list the body color (KH3). I know I have graphite or steel. I'm almost positive it's graphite but I've seen pictures of steel interiors that look identical and graphite pictures that look darker. I've also seen steel that looks lighter and graphite that's spot on. Granted matching real life to a picture is near impossible without knowing exact lighting and such of when the picture was taken...

I've spent the last few hours trying to see what colors the 2012 Pro 4x was offered in, but I'm pulling my hair out. What am I missing? Is there some telltale item that will definitively tell me what color I need? I'm sure it's obvious, but I'm going insane.

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Apologies, next to the trim it shows ZS00A, however it looks like there was a "T" there at some point, but that part of the label is partial ripped off... Wouldn't blue graphite be more...blue?

·
Premium Member
7,137 Posts

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"No color information available for this vehicle."

I'm sure I'm missing something there too :/ ugh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts