Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently upgraded my factory head unit with a pioneer model with apple car play..works flawless expect I can’t find a proper reverse camera harness adapter! Anyone have a similar problem?
2016 SV CC

·
Registered
802 Posts
Any fwend of Biggus Dickus is a fwend of mine, and your wife Inconinentia Buttocks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am having the same problem in my 2019 midnight edition 4x4. I have tried every harness known to man to swap to a factory non amplified navigation unit. The base radio for 2019 is new and completely different from any other prior year. None of the harnesses that I have tried works, I have tried nearly all mentioned here. It is actually a 40 pin harness that supplies back up camera and mic controls. I have found nothing at this point that works, I have also found trouble finding the reverse harness for the 2017 NV2200 nav unit that I purchased for the swap but was able to find a thread here of a simalar swap on a non amp powered factory nav swap and have been able to build that harness. I can find nothing however for a 40 pin 2nd radio harness for Nissan. If you have any luck please let me know email is [email protected]. I have read ahead and purchased many of the harnesses mentioned here and they do not work for 2019 and up base radio harnesses. Its a 40 pin harness and new for 2019 as the radio is all new for 2019

·
Registered
9 Posts
here is the wiring diagram for base radio, non cd, non satellite radio, maybe this will help in getting a jumper harness built or direct wiring

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
60 pin harness for 2019 and up models with no cd, no satellite radio, base radio, controls back up camera, mic, illumination
thats a 40 pin harness btw, not 60.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts