Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased an 09 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x, When I received the truck, I immediately put on an intake and the exhaust.

I have for sale the OEM Intake and the OEM exhaust for sale. Both are practically brand new.

Make an offer.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are they diffrent then non-nismo?
Not entirely sure what you are asking here... They are the OEM intake and exhaust that came on the truck when I purchased it.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I mean is there a diffrence between your parts and a non-pro-4X part. Say a SE intake compared to the Pro 4 X.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I mean is there a diffrence between your parts and a non-pro-4X part. Say a SE intake compared to the Pro 4 X.
They are off my Pro-4x truck, therefore they are Pro-4x Parts.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I See what you are saying here... They are compatible with the 06-10 Nissan's with the 4.0 V6

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I See what you are saying here... They are compatible with the 06-10 Nissan's with the 4.0 V6
No, I mean are they higher proformance then an XE, SE or LE OEM stuff? I know they have better suspension the XE, SE or LE.

I didnt know if this stuff was better then what the rest of us have.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, I mean are they higher proformance then an XE, SE or LE OEM stuff? I know they have better suspension the XE, SE or LE.

I didnt know if this stuff was better then what the rest of us have.
Not that I know of... I believe these parts are the same.

·
Registered
345 Posts
They put the same exhaust and intake on all their SE, LE and Pro-4X. I looked into it thinking I got something better, but I didn't.

·
Registered
839 Posts
All the frontiers perform the same, the NISMO adds bilstein front and rear shocks, skid plates, and the m226 diff/axle with a locker, in addition to NISMO seats

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still have everything... really motivated to get Rid of it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts