Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the odometer display of total miles driven? All I see are for Trip A or Trip B.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OOOpps.. 2016 Frontier, V6,

·
Admin
3,392 Posts
Usually pressing the odometer peg cycles through to get the the total miles I believe on most models. Are you seeing any other readouts besides trip a and b?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Your odometer should always show total miles driven. Are you saying you only see one set of numbers in your display? Top numbers should be the odometer,
numbers under the OD numbers would be trip A, Trip B, dte, mpg, etc. depending what you selected.

If you are not seeing your total miles, take it to the dealer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks men, Guess I need to take it to dealer. No matter how many times I press the reset switch I only get Trip a and then trip b. , then back to trip a..etc.. Maybe after work today I can stop in.

·
Admin
3,392 Posts
You would think I would realize there are 2 rows of numbers since I look at the darn thing everyday, and you don't toggle to get miles driven (odometer), but what I said above is obviously incorrect. (I think this was how my old truck worked, and I had that for 11 years).

The miles driven is always shown like FFTR says, so if you can't see that (where the 50,000 is below) then there is a problem, and getting the dealer involved like you are is a good idea.

·
Premium Member
6,399 Posts
Your odometer should always show total miles driven. Are you saying you only see one set of numbers in your display? Top numbers should be the odometer,
numbers under the OD numbers would be trip A, Trip B, dte, mpg, etc. depending what you selected.

If you are not seeing your total miles, take it to the dealer.
Keep in mind, depending on what trim level your truck is, some of these functions won't show. But, as stated, the odometer should always show.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Only time it does not show is when the power is off so perhaps there is an issue with power to the gauge (like maybe just a bad circuit on the display board).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts