Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Great truck
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walmart has them online for cheap for left and right assemblies. I guess they are going to stop carrying them.

About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer

2001-2004 Nissan Frontier New Headlights Set This Item Includes the Primary Bulb2001-2004 Nissan Frontier New Headlights Set NI2502130 & NI2503130
Specifications
BrandHeadlights Depot

Like 67 bucks for both

·
Registered
314 Posts
If only they were that price last year... I bough 2 because mine were yellow and the previous owner broke the attachment points in a small fender bender. Paid almost 350 canadian pesos for a pair plus shipping. Shipping and duty was about 100$ if I remember correctly

·
Registered
Great truck
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need to get a set because mine are yellow. I figured I better let everyone know though since they are on such clearance, in case they get rid of them.

I found hitch receivers at my local Walmart in the clearance area for 25 bucks. got one for my truck and one for my son's jeep

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Walmart has them online for cheap for left and right assemblies. I guess they are going to stop carrying them.
Walmart/Walmart.com doesn't stock these, Headlights Depot does, and Walmart is just facilitating and taking a cut.

I'm going to check the lights on my mostly-garaged 2004. I did replace the different headlight lens assemblies on my 1998 a few years ago (for about that price) as I got tired of cleaning them up for safety every 3 weeks.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Walmart/Walmart.com doesn't stock these, Headlights Depot does, and Walmart is just facilitating and taking a cut.
Yup. Headlights Depot also sells on Amazon and eBay.

·
Registered
Great truck
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just figured since it was so cheap for the set, maybe someone needed some and this would help out. I don't know how good their head lights are or anything like that, I just saw the price and knew the ones I have looked at previously are fairly expensive so figured this would be helpful but since they seem to be a lower price no matter where, maybe this wasn't helpful

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Your post was helpful.

Reactions: TwoWheelsDown

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice to know of Headlights Depot. Might need them when my headlight lenses turn foggy....till then they are still ok. Well....clear and passable.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
My 2004's lenses still look OK, re-checked them today.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I just figured since it was so cheap for the set, maybe someone needed some and this would help out. I don't know how good their head lights are or anything like that, I just saw the price and knew the ones I have looked at previously are fairly expensive so figured this would be helpful but since they seem to be a lower price no matter where, maybe this wasn't helpful
More info is always better than less; thanks for sharing. I was just letting others know that Headlights Depot doesn't appear to be going away any time soon, so probably no need to jump on them right away.

I put clear Lamin-X on my headlights. It's two years in and sorta yellowing at the top. I'm hoping that I can tear off the Lamin-X in a few more years and have clean, clear headlights underneath.

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
Great truck
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mine are terribly yellow. I wish they could make some type of plastic that didn't yellow, or make the lens out of glass like back in the day

·
Registered
572 Posts
mine are terribly yellow. I wish they could make some type of plastic that didn't yellow, or make the lens out of glass like back in the day
If they aren't peeling and are just yellow, you could try Pittman Original OneStep Alien Liquid Research Headlight Deoxidizer.

This is an 11-year-old thread, but supposedly it works.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Aerodynamic shapes, man !! I have glass sealed beams on my '88 Mazda truck and 2 old VWs, but they are perpendicular so not aerodynamic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts