Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Im a new driver, 19 years old, been 5 years here in state. I bought my uncle's unfortunate truck, not really that bad, but its sure looks beat up. Why? Because where's the fun and excitement of fixing or modding a car if its already brand new and is up to date, right? That feeling that everyone seems like they see a ghost stealing the show on the meet. Am i right? Also, I really do need a truck that can pull in case for some dumb luck i would get enough money to afford a Datsun 240z or even to find one that is for sale in a very good condition.

Im not a big fan of trucks, but i am a car enthusiast, mostly muscles (69 mustang fastback) and imports (Datsun 240z), thus i respects all aspects of automobiles. With one exception, you probably know which/what/who they are. (will not name though) I personally believe that they are like paintings, or other form of arts, made by different artist from different countries with different stories to tell. The unique, weird, unexpected, and amazing work of art, which made them so valuable in the eyes of others. Same in cars, so in trucks. Thats why i need advises and helps from others perspectives.

I joined this page to find inspiration from others' builds. Also, I have not single clue of which part is which i should buy since this truck is a little outdated so most its parts are quite hard to find. Perhaps I just lack information about them.

Nice to meet you all. :D

-Wesley

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome....
I may have missed it in reading your post .......

Your uncles/your truck is a Nissan Frontier then?

What model year is it?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome to the partay!!! Isn't it nice to get an old vehicle from a family members knowing that it has been maintained through out the 100k+ clocked on the odometer. ::grin::

1 - 5 of 5 Posts