Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... but it is a Nissan.

Hey all,

I was directed to this site by one of your current members, Jordo. I drive a 2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4x4. It is red brawn and currently has the modifications listed below. I am from Lancaster, PA and have been to Rausch Creek one time. Would like to go again, but its hard to get other Titan owners to go. I am interested mostly in Green Trails, but possibly some of the blues. Originally, I am from the Punxsutawney, PA area. Some of you probably heard about that stupid groundhog from there!

Front Suspension:
ProComp 6" Kit
SAW Coilovers
Removed Swaybar/Endlinks

Rear Suspension:

ProComp 3" Block
Bilstein 5125 Shocks
Total Chaos Shackles
PRG 'Street' Traction Bars

Wheels/Tires:
35x12.50-17 Cooper Discoverer S/T
17x9 Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy 1079
Coming in a week:
35x12.50-18 Kumho Road Venture M/T
18x9" KMC XD Series Addict Wheels (Black/Machined)

Brakes:
Front: Stock w/ PRG Stainless Braided Lines
Rear: Stock

Lighting:
3 - Hella 500 Series Driving Lamps

Protection:
Home Made Front Skid Plate (by me)
Home Made Engine Skid Plate (by me)
Home Made Trans Skid Plate (by me)
Bed Linered Rockers (by me)

Exterior Mods:
Lund Bugshield
Autoshade Vent Visors
Extang Tonneau Cover

Interior Mods:
Husky Floor Liners
Custom Underseat Storage Bins (by me)

Engine Mods:
2* Timing Advance
Painted Engine Cover

Drivetrain:
Front: Stock
Rear: PRG Driveshaft Spacer, Degree Shim Kit, & Axle Vent Modification

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics as requested:

I also own a shortbed regular cab Titan:

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Welcome from another Pennsylvanian.
Nice rig you have.

There's just one problem, you admitted to knowing Jordo.
Not sure we can let that slide. ;)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks nice and welcome. I live about 40 minutes away from Punxy in Clarion. I've lived in the area all my life and have never been able to figure the whole groundhog thing out.

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Welcome to the club!

But...
There's just one problem, you admitted to knowing Jordo.
Not sure we can let that slide. ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Looks nice and welcome. I live about 40 minutes away from Punxy in Clarion. I've lived in the area all my life and have never been able to figure the whole groundhog thing out.
Cool. I'm actually from Dayton. Just south of New Bethlehem. I'm sure you have probably been to the Dayton Fair right?

Nissan never made a "Fronty"
Sorry if you're offended by my usage of the term "Fronty". I was under the impression that it was slang for "Frontier". Perhaps I am mistaken?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Cool. I'm actually from Dayton. Just south of New Bethlehem. I'm sure you have probably been to the Dayton Fair right?
Yeah I've been there. We've done a few derby's down there. I think the last time was 3 years ago though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I've been there. We've done a few derby's down there. I think the last time was 3 years ago though.
Do you do any quad or dirtbike riding?

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Sorry if you're offended by my usage of the term "Fronty". I was under the impression that it was slang for "Frontier". Perhaps I am mistaken?
Pat no attention to mustard, his dictionary does not include the word "Fronty" and he likes to remind people of that. :nana: <-- to mustard

·
Registered
274 Posts
I used to have a Polaris Predator. I sold it last year though wish I still had it now that I have a place to keep it. But I take my buddy's for a spin occasionally

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I used to have a Polaris Predator. I sold it last year though wish I still had it now that I have a place to keep it. But I take my buddy's for a spin occasionally
Cool. I bought a Polaris RZR side by side over the winter that I store at parents place back that way. I love to ride. Ever been to Widnoon?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Cool. I bought a Polaris RZR side by side over the winter that I store at parents place back that way. I love to ride. Ever been to Widnoon?
Never been there but I know where it's at. I've been thinking about getting something but I'm going to wait till I get the truck paid off

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Welcome from the east side of PA!

your gonna find alot of good people and good info on here - i have so far !

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts