Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted a place for Club frontier members to check in if you live in the NoCo area. Ft, Collins, Loveland, Boulder, Johnstown, Greely...
share your NoCo road/trail info and adventures, meet other local owners, schedule Trail Runs/Camping/Hunting trips.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I live near Johnstown. Moved to the NoCo area 9 years ago and probably will never leave! Served 4yrs as a Wildland Fire fighter for the Arapaho Roosevelt National forest, I enjoyed and still enjoy driving all the FR roads located throughout our great local Forest, also try to spend weekends and vacations hunting, fishing, camping in the NoCo area.
My current Wildland War Pony (my second frontier) is a
2014 metallic blue CC SV. 265 75R 16's.
Stock, but been rode hard into some rough spots, and came through with just some mild woodland pinstripes. Love this truck, and its size, even with its poor turn radius she is agile and maneuverable in our current tight forest enviornment here in Colorado, you can go where the big trucks just cant physically fit , and with less pinstriping ;).

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well hello fellow USFS Wildland Firefighter, I spent 7 years on the South Zone Fire Management on E-711 then E-611 and finally E-612 as the assitant supervisor until 2014. My new ride is a 2016 Frontier Pro 4x, named "Maximum Effort" and like you have spent many years along the Eastern Front Range fishing, camping and some 4 wheeling. Now I enjoy twice a year heading over to the Western Slope for a weekend fishing trip around Walden. Glade to see more CF owners in the Colorado area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts