Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I'm new to the north Georgia area and Frontiers in general. I have a bit of a problem having owned 10 Jeep vehicles. 7 - XJs, 1 - MJ, 1 - WJ and 1 - XK (Cherokee, Comanche, Grand Cherokee and Commander for those not bitten by the Jeep bug)

I currently am driving a 2015 Frontier crew cab with a bit of a height adjustment and more toys on the way. I'm wondering if there are any other's in the area and if anyone know of good trails to wheel on in the north Georgia mountains?

Regards
Todd

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey! I'm in Kennesaw. Right by Kennesaw Mountain High School. Welcome, hopefully I'll see you around sometime.

·
Registered
27 Posts
There are a few north Georgia folks around here. There is also a Georgia Frontier Facebook page (for Ga. folks only)
Check out Tray Mountain in north Georgia

http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f15/tray-mountain-georgia-257714/
I live in Marietta but I'm originally from Maryville! I go back once or twice a month to visit the parents. Love that place!

I unfortunately don't know any areas to go off roading. But, Hwy 411 from GA to Maryville, TN is a really nice ride...lol...aside from the speed traps.

·
Registered
161 Posts
lol thats my Tray Mountain thread, we should do another trail ride up there. Hopefully its more fun now that its not so dry.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw Tray Mtn trails. I also found some cool looking ones in the Talladega National Forest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts