Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone, I am new to this site and am looking at getting some good info for my new ride. I just purchased a 2009 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x Crew Cab
V6 with Bluetooth and upgraded Rockford Fosgate system with dual 6” drivers. The truck is great and only lasted a week before it left pavement. I have not had a chance to really challenge the truck but I have had to put it into 4wheel already for some of the “mud rivers”.

No current mods:

Future mods: looking at adding a Gibson cat-back system (looking for information not marketing from a website), K&N cold air intake, some sort of 3” leveling kit or lift, and side step since my wife is 4-11” LMAO damn that’s short! :) all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome to CF!

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
welcome to clubfrontier lots of nor cal love in this thread already

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the hola's, I am looking to try and find some good trails to take my truck so if anyone knows of some places in nor cal I would love to hear about them. Also, anyone with the 4L V6 did you loss a lot of power going to the cold air intake? Also, which should I do first intake or exhaust? or does it matter?

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
howdy, will be blowing through Sac town next Saturday for a 160 mile run with some race trucks. Probably not much fun in a stock truck.

Besides, running with me can lead to carnage:laugh:

PRG is right up the road from you for all your lift needs. http://www.prgproducts.com/

·
Premium Member
13,443 Posts
Subscribed because I'm hoping someone will answer your inquiry about trails in northern Cali. :) I'm in the Reno area, but it's been a number of years since I've gone wheeling over there. Always looking for good trails though.

Welcome to CF.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
howdy, will be blowing through Sac town next Saturday for a 160 mile run with some race trucks. Probably not much fun in a stock truck.

Besides, running with me can lead to carnage:laugh:

PRG is right up the road from you for all your lift needs. PRG Products
:laugh::laugh:yeah good luck if you follow the mut

theres good trails all over nor cal it all depends on what you consider a good trail we have everything from mild to wild within a couple hours drive

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I normally go camping up on ice house road up by the rubicon however, with only 31" BFG rugged trail I am not sure where to go and not tear my sh** up! have you gone through auburn yet?

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
i did a little work there when i lived in sac but havent been there in a while and never wheeled there

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
you can run 32's stock. I have done a couple snow runs at Ice house, but didn't go this year. Have hunted up out of auburn before, but all the roads were pretty graded.

Watch for hustonics on here, he is in a club that wheels around Truckee allot, they should be opening their trail in the next couple of months.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts