Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2015 PRO-4X crew cab with manual transmission and upgraded suspension. Tires and suspension have just under 20K miles on them, and are still in excellent condition. Obviously this is an awesome truck that is super fun to drive, but I found I needed something with more interior storage for work.

Current mileage is 71,500. I am the second owner, and purchased this truck used in November 2017. I have kept up all maintenance at the dealership, and have had no unexpected service, except replacement of the evap can and associated components which was replaced at the dealership in March of 2019. The parts for that repair have a 1-year warranty, and Nissan has extended their warranty on portions of the fuel system as well.

Suspension is the Nisstec Extended Travel Ultimate Kit, which includes Radflo 2.0 Adjustable Coilovers with 600 lbs. Eibach springs, SPC adjustable upper control arms, Bilstein 5100 shocks with Nisstec rear shock skids in the rear with add-a-leaf rear lift. Nisstec Axe/Shovel mounts and Hi-Lift mounts that attach to the bedrails can be included, and I can include the Hi-Lift Xtreme jack if you are interested as well. I replaced the tires the day after I upgraded the suspension, which was in September 2018. Tires are the Cooper ST Maxx in the stock size (265/75 R16) which is a great aggressive all-terrain tire. They are between a typical all-terrain and mud-terrain tire, but are not very noisy on the road. I bought and modified this truck with the intent to go off road, but almost all of the miles logged on this truck have been on the interstate. With the suspension upgrades and tires, this truck is ready to go offroading or overlanding, and is already a good portion of the way to being a serious 4-wheel rig, but is also still great to drive in the city.

I have this vehicle on consignment with AutoPro Nashville, a local dealership, so test drives and purchase can be done through them, but I am happy to answer any questions here as well. More photos can be seen on their site, but it looks like their website info is incomplete. I can provide more pictures on request, and any other details that may be of interest. Current price is listed at $22k, but I would like to sell asap, so I'll consider all reasonable offers.

I will remove the listing when the vehicle has sold. Thank you for your interest!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Nissan Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive exterior Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Nissan Nissan navara Steering wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Nissan navara Nissan Land vehicle Alloy wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 1 of 1 Posts