Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
i really like them.... they look..... expensive. please post prices when you know them

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
these are nice. the terra grapplers i have right now have been the best tire i ever bought for my truck... i liked them alot more then the bfg at's in terms of durability offroad. the terra grapplers are also the best bang for your buck imo. so needless to say, nitto has won me over. looking at the mud grappler prices ( Nitto Mud Grappler tires listed by size ) i hope these are alot cheaper.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I saw these on a Titan earlier tonight and they looked awesome!
you saw these tires on a titan? No one is selling them yet...

The tires look awesome. If the price is right I will try these after my KM2s wear down.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Very interested in when these will be available and what they will be priced at. I've been meaning to step up to some 33"+ tires, and i really like the tread pattern. Please keep us updated.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
why does nitto nvr accommodate 15 inch rims?

its one of the most popular sizes in offroading... not everything is bling bling 20s in the world nitto

makes you know they kinda promote mall crawlers

i like them and would get a set... but not if i have to bump up in rim size...

·
Registered
422 Posts
i like them but i want to be able to plow with them and they dont look like they will do so well with the snow and rain

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I think they look horrible & cheap. Im a fan of the Mud grapplers & Terra grapplers. This though looks like a cheap knock off of the hancooks. The tread doesnt give enough room in my opinion for mud to pass through. It looks like a beefed up a/t. Like if its a much more agressive a/t with some characteristics of a mud terrain. The sidewalls look like they would be ripped off in a heart beat, if a rock was to suddenly churp against it. Im just not a fan. I'll save anything good to say till i see these in action & not on mall crawlers who dont take them offroad.

·
Registered
374 Posts
About time nitto makes a decent tire... I had the ats on my dodge and they were trash, get stuck in wet grass. But these look pretty good. And when will these go on sale and price?

Oh and if anything the terra grapplers are mallcrawlers IMO.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Look good, but with the way my terra grapplers are waring, i wont be needing tires anytime soon. so far 10,000 on mines and not a single rotation done, still looking new.

and there is no way the terra grappler is a mallcrawler tire.. but hey you are entitled to your opinion. if you're judging by looks, then the dune and mud are too. haha!!!!

Go NiTTO

·
Registered
579 Posts
I'll stick with my Mickey's...

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
We were able to snap a few additional photos for you guys of a sample we have of this tire. What do you guys think?

These are on my "To Buy" list for when I get back from the middle east next fall... as long as they are making them in the size that I want by then! I love my terra grapplers, and these look like they'll hit the spot!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts