Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a almost new Nitto Trail Grappler tire set for the frontier/equator, in 265/75r16, these tires are awesome. These are not my first nor my last set of Nittos.

This is for a complete set of four tires, the tires have less than 700 miles on them, so they are virtually new. I'm selling them because I am selling the truck I had them on and I would rather get some money back on these rather than throw them in with the truck (some buyers might not like a tire like this)... and I will sell the truck with the stock set tires that I had kept.

These were mounted on my Equador (Frontier) and they look fantastic and drive great. They will fit many other vehicles including Jeep Wrangler and TJ, Toyota Tacoma, Land Rover, F150's, and many other vehicles.

Asking $700

Located in White Lake, MI

Attachments

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,147 Posts
I had discount tire remove and install them, both times they recorded the miles.
Good luck with the sale, the tires look great.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've got a brand new set of Nittos on my Pro4X... love them. Not too much road noise either. Good luck!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.