Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Bridgestone REVO II 265/75 R16

Votes: 12 46.2%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to decide between these two tires, I'm leaning towards the Nittos because of all the good reviews I've been reading. I'm sticking to 265/75 r16. I have Revos that have been shred by my bad hub. I liked them, the Nittos are a little cheaper right now and that makes a difference and I found a shop with a really good deal with install.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I've been rolling on the Nittos for a while now and they have held up real well. I like the look, feel, and the value.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Well I have had both. I am currently sitting on Nittos, but the REVOs were my previous tires. The only reason I got the Nittos was PRICE. I had been recently laid off and money was a factor. I got a brand new set of Nittos for 585 OTD. The Revos were about 800. Had it not been about the $ I would have bought the REVOs again for the 3rd time in a row (had them on a previous vehicle) I have also had BFG ATs and would say the REVOS are the best. Better in the snow, mud and sand. 50K+ mile tires! Hope it helps, Good Luck.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The Revo is a better quality tire and should last longer than the Nitto. I recently put tires on my truck and looked at every brand I could think. I really liked the looks of the grappler but you will have to rotate frequently and not miss a rotation according to the shop I talked to. Also, they thought the Nittos MIGHT be good for 40,000 miles. I really wanted the Revos but no one local had them. I say Revo if it matches what you want to with your truck.

·
Registered
578 Posts
From what i heard the Nittos don't last very long at all, but the revos do

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
nittos dont do well if you alignment is off and your revos have done very well wheeling i'd stay with those. though i did get put nittos on my truck

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
I love my nittos and have them in that exact same size. havent had them long enough though to see any wear at all. Only a few 1,000 miles.

·
Super Moderator
12,314 Posts
The last time I bought less expensive tires to save money, they looked like crap 18 months later and needed new tires again. Had I spent the little more up front, I would have saved money in the end. What I saved cost me more.

Clint

·
Registered
375 Posts
I looked at everything Nitto, Yokohama, Falken, Goodyear, Douglas, Toyo, Firestone, Bridgestone, BF Goodrich and Michelin. I personally believe you are better off going with one of the major tire manufacturers. I almost put on a set of Toyos but I am glad I didn't. I love the Michelins.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Results

So I decided to stick with the REVO's, got them mounted yesterday after having waited 3 weeks for the hub/bearing assembly to be delivered to the Nissan dealership. So far I like them they seem quieter on the highway than I remember.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.