Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Couldn't really find anything on here directly comparing the two. Does anyone have experience with either of the two and reasons why one might be better than the other? Quality, Better lighting; etc.? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I went with HIDProjectors.com because I liked the look and features better. I haven't heard anything negative about the Nisstec units, however.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nisstec offers no specifics, HIDProjectors uses what appears to be rebranded generic parts. Quality is probably about the same. If you are looking for plug and play set ups id go with either of these options. If you wanted a project and to learn a few things you could save yourself some money and pick up a very similar kit to what both of these options appear to be using from TheRetrofitSource for ~160. Plus if you use your existing headlights you could essentially have a retrofit for under $200. Or oem replacements are available from A1Auto(site vendor) which i purchased(fast shipping, good quality) for less than $200 IRC.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nisstec offers no specifics, HIDProjectors uses what appears to be rebranded generic parts. Quality is probably about the same. If you are looking for plug and play set ups id go with either of these options. If you wanted a project and to learn a few things you could save yourself some money and pick up a very similar kit to what both of these options appear to be using from TheRetrofitSource for ~160. Plus if you use your existing headlights you could essentially have a retrofit for under $200. Or oem replacements are available from A1Auto(site vendor) which i purchased(fast shipping, good quality) for less than $200 IRC.
Thanks, good info. Appreciated. Now the hard part, to figure out which I want!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Let us know, I am in the same position. Tired of the junk stock headlights.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts