Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just kidding I am the proud ranger of an '04 frontier CC 4X4. I have had 4 S-10's and this is my first Nissan. I am a changed man after only 3 days with it. Anyway, lets make this a really good forum. I hope we can get a lot of members soon. I hope there are more stereo buffs in here besides me. Oh, sorry about the initial shock "NISSAN'S SUCK!!!! LONG LIVE FORD!!!" that was cruel. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome orangez. I was Chevy Blazer man myself. I put every effort in modding it....until that horrible day, a F&%$^&g lamp pole "jumped" in front of me. Let's just say the pole won. after the insurance settlement came in (actually they gave me more than what I thought it was worth); I went straight to Nissan to drop that down payment for the 05 Fronty. Of course it didn't help that when I was on my three week hospital stay from the accident, all I say was the new frontier commercial. Maybe that day was a blessing? I love the Frontiers!! Sorry. Welcome once again.

·
Registered
62 Posts
orangez said:
just kidding I am the proud ranger of an '04 frontier CC 4X4. I have had 4 S-10's and this is my first Nissan. I am a changed man after only 3 days with it. Anyway, lets make this a really good forum. I hope we can get a lot of members soon. I hope there are more stereo buffs in here besides me. Oh, sorry about the initial shock "NISSAN'S SUCK!!!! LONG LIVE FORD!!!" that was cruel. :mrgreen:
My first car was a s-10... i had 167K on it when i sold it :(

Since then i have had 3 Passats (VW) at I restored a 65 Beetle.

Now i have a 03 Fronty SUpercharged! 4x4

I am going to be doing a stereo in my fronty as well!! I like my Stereos. :)

www.subsolutions.com
http://www.subbox.net

both have boxes for our trucks. since they are kinda hard pressed for space.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts