Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K guys im new here but well known in TitanTalk im getting my PRG M/T UCA's so im gonna sell my 2008 oem UCA's i know that you guys use them to do the Titan conversion and or to clear more on the coil bucket. I should have my new UCA this Friday or Monday so they should be off then. My asking price is $75 for both. Great deal since at the stealership they cost $303.56 l. I would keep them but they wont work for the 2004 Frontier ill be buying soon so no need to have them lay around the garage...Even though i will be PreRunning my Frontier as soon as i get it yay cant wait for my Fronty...here are some pics of my UCA's on my Titan. Oh yea would prefer local pick up if possible i live in Socal.

·
Registered
103 Posts
arms

What part of so cal you in? I'm in san diego and looking for a set of titan arms if you still have them!

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Yes it will, just go read the sticky and you will understand a lot more about the whole process. 4wd have to add extended axles or a m205 with titan axles but you have to be a 3.36 ratio to do that.

·
Registered
103 Posts
FYI... we need the LCA also. Gotta have both or the UCA are worthless.
Thanks, yea I know! I all ready have the lowers, the abs lines and the brake lines. I'm slowly putting a set up together(very slowly). If I can get these arms the titan diff will be next, once i save enough money!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup still have em. and yes pretty simple to put on

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gregs keeping those for some mark down on the price. mmm i believe i have another buddy who has some spares i can ask...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
k no worries i will check and if he is selling them ill pm you. hey quick question does the bolt pattern match up the same on the nissan titan and new frontier? reason i ask is cause i seen a frontier with titan rims?

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^I've been trying to sell M1key's from Titantalks, darn LCA's& his UCA's for some time now to help him out. Is that the guy your speaking of ?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no he said he already sold them

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^Really dang lol

sidenote-He contacted me on Titantalk about helping him out. So i tried lol

·
Registered