Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

Our Memorial Day sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 5/29/2020, save 20% on all LED upgrades, including our LED Turn Signal Bulbs by entering coupon code "USA20" at checkout!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 5/29/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

·
Registered
942 Posts

Our Memorial Day sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 5/29/2020, save 20% on all LED upgrades, including our LED Turn Signal Bulbs by entering coupon code "USA20" at checkout!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 5/29/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.
was curious what happened to the fog lights you had that came with a projector lens? do you not make them anymore?

·
Registered
328 Posts

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Do you not respond to PM's? It's okay, there plenty of others that do, and that I will gladly purchase from.

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab LWB 4x4
254 Posts
You guys have some good info. From what I’m gathering, reflector style should stick to halogens? That makes sense to me but am I missing something?
It seems HID would be a better alternative for reflectors, correct?

bottom line is, what benefits would one have from your HID conversion? I have the ”tried-true” Katana but I’m open to alternatives.

·
Site Sponsor
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
You guys have some good info. From what I’m gathering, reflector style should stick to halogens? That makes sense to me but am I missing something?
It seems HID would be a better alternative for reflectors, correct?

bottom line is, what benefits would one have from your HID conversion? I have the ”tried-true” Katana but I’m open to alternatives.
Hi Michael!

From our experience, it is common to see better results from an HID in a projector-style housing than in a reflector-style. On the other hand, LED bulbs tend to respond better to reflector-style than projector housings! We hope that makes sense!
-Collin

41 - 47 of 47 Posts