Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
whats everyone using for tail lights? I'm between the HP11 and HP48. The HP11 is listed as slightly higher lumen, but they are both close.
The HP11 will produce more lumen output than the HP48, but the HP48 has a unique optical design which uses the housing a bit better.

I'd personally go with HP11 and use the code "CYBERMONDAY" for 20% off retail. Sale ends tonight!

Thank you,
Nick C.

·
Registered
348 Posts
The HP11 will produce more lumen output than the HP48, but the HP48 has a unique optical design which uses the housing a bit better.

I'd personally go with HP11 and use the code "CYBERMONDAY" for 20% off retail. Sale ends tonight!

Thank you,
Nick C.
Went with the HP11. I wanted something brighter, but hopefully not something that will blind people when I brake haha. Also got HP5 3rd brake light, and HP5 in white for the bed lights.

·
Registered
113 Posts
What all do you offer that fits a 2007 Frontier? I am looking to change as much as possible to LED.

·
Site Sponsor
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
What all do you offer that fits a 2007 Frontier? I am looking to change as much as possible to LED.
We have replacement lighting products available for nearly every location on your 2007 Nissan Frontier, here's a link to the listing: Diode Dynamics: 2007 Nissan Frontier Lighting Upgrades

Please feel free to give us a call if you have any additional questions: (314) 205-3033

Thank you!
Nick C.

·
Registered
583 Posts
does the HP48 only throw light out of the end? it looks like it doesn't have any LEDs on the sides to fill up the reflector but i'm not sure from the picture. I noticed there is no example pic of the HP48 so i'm guessing it must be no brighter than the stocker? Just found out the hard way that I need a CK compatible LED...

·
Site Sponsor
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
does the HP48 only throw light out of the end? it looks like it doesn't have any LEDs on the sides to fill up the reflector but i'm not sure from the picture. I noticed there is no example pic of the HP48 so i'm guessing it must be no brighter than the stocker? Just found out the hard way that I need a CK compatible LED...
The HP48 is omni-directional, and the diffuser focuses some of the output back into the factory reflectors to make better use of the optics. We are still updating the listings (new site launched in late 2017).

Our HP48 and HP11 are both CK Compatible

Thanks!
Nick C.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts