Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of upgrading my 2008 Nismo Rockford Fosgate system to one of the Joying Android setups (specifically the JY-UM135N2D) and in my research I came across several great threads with regards to retaining the factory RF amp, steering wheel controls, etc.

In order to assist me in getting this setup prepared (either for the Joying or any other head unit) I have gathered the pertinent info and consolidated it into a PowerPoint (PDF export, see attached). I have included excerpts of the wiring diagrams and pinouts from the Factory Service Manual and included links to the threads (users credited) and websites which helped me out.

From what I have researched thus far the Joying JY-UM135N2D has a built in digital amplifier that will negate the need for a line output converter, for use with the factory amp. I am currently in South Korea and will be back in the states in a few weeks, I am excited to try this out!

Please feel free to download and use my notes as you need. If you have an questions or comments regarding the PDF let me know. I can export each slide to JPG as well.

Attachments

Reactions: Zaxer

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am thinking of upgrading my 2008 Nismo Rockford Fosgate system to one of the Joying Android setups (specifically the JY-UM135N2D) and in my research I came across several great threads with regards to retaining the factory RF amp, steering wheel controls, etc.

In order to assist me in getting this setup prepared (either for the Joying or any other head unit) I have gathered the pertinent info and consolidated it into a PowerPoint (PDF export, see attached). I have included excerpts of the wiring diagrams and pinouts from the Factory Service Manual and included links to the threads (users credited) and websites which helped me out.

From what I have researched thus far the Joying JY-UM135N2D has a built in digital amplifier that will negate the need for a line output converter, for use with the factory amp. I am currently in South Korea and will be back in the states in a few weeks, I am excited to try this out!

Please feel free to download and use my notes as you need. If you have an questions or comments regarding the PDF let me know. I can export each slide to JPG as well.

Thanks for sharing

1 - 2 of 2 Posts