Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissan Frontier D40 error p0101, does not drive well.
(qr25de) 2016

Once in the morning an error was displayed. I read it, it showed p0101.
Erased, she reappears after 1-2 miles.

In this case, it does not matter whether the error is lit or not, the speed is limited to 70 ml / h. Acceleration to 60ml - over 40 seconds.

What has already been checked:
  • put a new MAF sensor
  • replacement of the air filter
  • checking the MAF sensor wires
  • check the "intake manifold" for leaks, smoke machine.

Results 0

Please help, dear friends!

·
Registered
2015 2.5 SV 2WD Auto Trans
166 Posts
How many miles? Could be cats, when mine went south it threw same code, replacing MAF did not help, new cats and all is good.If you have less than 80K mileage they should be replaced for free.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How many miles? Could be cats, when mine went south it threw same code, replacing MAF did not help, new cats and all is good.If you have less than 80K mileage they should be replaced for free.
Mileage 46 thousand miles. The machine is not under warranty. Sorry for my knowledge of English .. what are "cats"?

·
Registered
2015 2.5 SV 2WD Auto Trans
166 Posts
Here in USA federal regulations mandate cats are covered for 8 yrs 80 k miles. Not sure about Ukraine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here in USA federal regulations mandate cats are covered for 8 yrs 80 k miles. Not sure about Ukraine.
they are not even sold in Ukraine. they are simply cut out, and the car is used without them.
in Ukraine, the level of laws remained somewhere in the 19th century))

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
The primary & secondary cats actually quiet down the raucous VQ40's raspy engine notes quite a bit.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
The primary & secondary cats actually quiet down the raucous VQ40's raspy engine notes quite a bit.
Weld in a couple of cherry bombs as resonators and it'll quiet down quite a bit. Did this to my raspy 1992 Grand Prix STE with 4Cam and 5speed stick and changed the exhaust note quite a bit. Flowmaster 40s are quite raucous on their own, this should help you as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts