Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the economy took a downturn in 2008, it lead to looking for additional income and eventually starting my own business. I decided to buy a used truck and chose a Nissan Frontier 2000 SE/XE 2WD Short Bed.

I had many parts changed on this vehicle both mechanically and aesthetically. I loved how compact it was and was able to park in tight spots many times when needed. I also found that many parts were available for this model which was nice as I had multiple choices for each part needed or wanted.

Every week I had the bed and middle cab loaded with items for work. I can easily recommend this used model to others to utilize for hauling items.

I would like it if Nissan would add a New Line of 2017 Nissan Frontiers that were as compact as the 2000 Models. I found this to be very advantages again for parking, as well as manuervering through traffic.

I have a respect now for the Frontier Trucks, as I realize by experience that it is an excellent all around design by Nissan.

·
Vendor
2,796 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site! Great to have another Frontier owner here. Lots of good information on here to play with. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts