Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For a limited time only, VadenNissanWarranty.com is offering a great way to manage your budget when it comes to purchasing a Nissan Extended Warranty for your vehicle. A great special made for all our forum members at ClubFrontier.org

• No Fees
  • No Interest
  • No Credit Check
  • No Payments for 30 Days
  • No Down Payment (we eat it)
  • Immediate Nissan Warranty Coverage

Your Nissan Factory Warranty

While your 3 year or 36,000 mile Nissan factory warranty is complimentary to your new car purchase, it does not provide you the coverage you deserve. Nissan Security+Plus Gold Preferred goes the extra mile by covering belts and hoses, providing Roadside Assistance, Trip Interuption, Sign and Drive service with car rental and in the event of mechanical breakdown, towing to your nearest Nissan dealership.
Read more...

Be sure your Nissan Extended Warranty is Genuine by visiting: Nissan Extended Warranty

--Follow us on Twitter @NissanWarranty
--Have you checked your Nissan Recalls lately?
--Do you "really" know your Nissan Factory Warranty?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
how much is it?

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nissan Extended Warranty pricing

You can receive pricing associated with your exact year, make, model and mileage vehicle by visiting our website.

Nissan Extended Warranty

Or by calling direct to

PS. Sorry for the delay in response here. Looks like instant email notification is not working on this forum for me. :(

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Not to derail the thread, but Vaden sells Volkswagen Extended Warranties too I've noticed. Are the VW warranties recognized-by-all-VW-Dealers warranties with no crap when they're needed? I read that they're offered by "Fidelity Warranty Services" so am confused if they're the real deal. There are a lot of agents offering extended warranties these days, but only a manufacturer-sponsored plan gives me peace of mind. Subaru's has been excellent, though like Zedbra with his Nissan plan, we've had the misfortune of needing it a lot for our Forester.

Thank you for clarifying this.

·
Registered
210 Posts
From Nissan directly, it cost $1100 to increase your 3/36k year manufacturer warranty to 9 year/ 100,000. You can get this added to your auto loan through Nissan financial services. You get this money back if you do not have any problems by the end of the term.

IMO, it is well worth it because a simple AC problem can cost $1,100 to fix (correctly at a dealership) because cars are made so much more complicated today. At the same time, Nissan products and many cars made today generally do not have any issues before 100,000 miles.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Talked to Heather today and she quoted me around $1900 for the pre-owned basic coverage. She stated that the coverage would add 6yrs/80k from the date I purchased the policy and not from the date I bought the truck. Does this sound right?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Talked to Heather today and she quoted me around $1900 for the pre-owned basic coverage. She stated that the coverage would add 6yrs/80k from the date I purchased the policy and not from the date I bought the truck. Does this sound right?
Being you are over 3 years/ 36k miles and can't get the nissan extended warranty, that might me okay (considering). You would have been much better off getting the nissan warranty though.

IMO, the price is decent, but more expensive than if you got it before 36k 3 years from nissan. Bargain and get it down to $1500
I just depends on what it will cover.

NOTE: THE OP IS "VADEN" EXTENDED WARRANTY! DON'T CONFUSE IT WITH "NISSAN" EXTENDED WARRANTY!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Right, can't get the regular Nissan warranty but here's the one she quoted me on that's available when (over 3 years but less than 55 months and meets the mileage requirements).

"Nissan Security+Plus Pre-Owned Warranty" which covers powertrain, suspension, steering, brakes, and electrical.

$1900 seems alittle steep but if it covers me for 7 more years if would be worth it, but I'm thinking she may have been confused and it would be from the date the truck was bought back in 05, then not such a good deal.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not to derail the thread, but Vaden sells Volkswagen Extended Warranties too I've noticed. Are the VW warranties recognized-by-all-VW-Dealers warranties with no crap when they're needed? I read that they're offered by "Fidelity Warranty Services" so am confused if they're the real deal. There are a lot of agents offering extended warranties these days, but only a manufacturer-sponsored plan gives me peace of mind. Subaru's has been excellent, though like Zedbra with his Nissan plan, we've had the misfortune of needing it a lot for our Forester.

Thank you for clarifying this.
VW Warranties are administrated by Fidelity. Fidelity also administrates Hyundai and Toyota services contracts. All of which are genuine factory backed service contracts. Simply put these manufacturers put the trust in Fidelity to handle the customer service end of the business. The policy is still a genuine factory backed policy.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
from the website:
On all Security Plus (Preferred) service plans, mileage is total on the odometer, months are measured from the original in service date recorded by Nissan.
**On all others (including Quality Guard), mileage is in addition to what is currently on the odometer, months are measured from the purchase date of the service plan.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
3 hours and counting...no quote yet

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
over a month...no quote yet...guess they really really dont need the business.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Call the 800#. Thats the quickest way. And I got a better price also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts