Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is great news for us in the East bay. No more driving to Hayward or San Jose if you live in the Tri City bay Area (Fremont, Newark, Union city)

Nissan returns to Fremont's auto mall - San Jose Mercury News

Think I might go see them on Tuesday check the place out. Maybe get some spark plugs and belts for the truck.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
that's what happens when you have a movie star for a governor. Too stupid to realize that if you don't pass your budget, you don't get the fed matching funds. And if you cut education, the fed cuts education matching. Oh well he is termed out, now he is just traveling around on our dime pulling his own chain.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So much for this dealership being any kind of help. I went in to buy a part that I believe.. is a good part to stock. Brake hose (soft line) which of coarse they didnt have. He assured me it would be in the following day.

When it didnt show up I went to Napa at 5 pm yesterday, had the part in my hand at 730 am today.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
So much for this dealership being any kind of help..
^that might be a good thing... too useless to argue a warranty claim? :laugh:

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
that's what happens when you have a movie star for a governor. Too stupid to realize that if you don't pass your budget, you don't get the fed matching funds. And if you cut education, the fed cuts education matching. Oh well he is termed out, now he is just traveling around on our dime pulling his own chain.
don't look me I was behind Larry Flint.. I figured California needs a creative buesnessman as a governor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts