Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the NISMO Rims at my dealership, but looks like they aren't available for the 05-06's? I want to put some new rims on my 05, but not sure about so many things...

Am thinking it's easiest to just replace the stock rims and keep my tires. A rim dealr locally told me that might not look right? Your thoughts?

·
Registered
361 Posts
I would love to sell you my LE rims. But then you would run into the same problem I am having. They are too narrow for larger tires. The LE rims are 17 x 7.5 inches. Most larger tires need at least 8 inches wide. The tire shops I have been to said they would not mount 33" tires on 7.5" rims, period. Some won't even put 285/R70-17 BFG All Terrains on those rims.

For me, my new rims will be 16 x 10. This gives me expansion capabilities if someone ever comes out with some good lift kits.

And since you already have a NISMO, why don't you have the NISMO rims already??

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am talking about the NISMO 16 inch alloy silver rims on the www.nissanusa.com site (go there, choose, NISMO, then accessories, theen Frontier, then wheels. They look nothing like the wheels on my NISMO. (i'd give a link but the stupid site is all Flash :(

They're 16x7's... They say they're for 00-04's.

Can anyone recommend some decent chrome rims that I can keep my current tires with?

·
Registered
79 Posts
The rims from a 2004 or earlier truck won't fit on our 2005s. They both have six lugs but the bolt circle is different. The 2005 pattern is 6x114.5mm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts