Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Nissan is giving some love to the Frontier, Titan, and Xterra with some coming soon NISMO aftermarket parts. I'm definitely digging that bumper! What y'all think?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Reactions: Skinny06 and Gdubz

·
Registered
627 Posts
Well in your defense I think you posted an entirely different article than what is posted in that thread. 👍

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab LWB 4x4
376 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab LWB 4x4
1,964 Posts
Just want to make sure I understand. You are saying 255/75/17 fits on a stock frontier with no rub? Thanks
On my '15 Frontier Crew Cab longbed, the 139.9" wheelbase, yes, they fit without rubbing. They fit on factory 17 by 7.5" steel wheels that were used as spares.

My assumption is that they'd fit a crew cab shortbed or a club cab truck as well, given that everything forward of the B-pillar should be the same anyway, but I have not tested.

This is with stock everything that matters. Stock suspension, stock brakes, no spacers between the wheels and hubs. The only thing that I have done, and it was done prior to the new wheels/tires so I haven't checked fitment, was to remove the lower front chin spoiler / air dam.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.