Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to sell my Nismo edition Nissan wheels. They are in VERY good condition and come with 285/60/18 Kumho Ecsta STX tires.

These are no longer made and when I had a dealership do a search, there was one in Texas somewhere.

Used them during summer time only but have since bought a travel trailer and put the stock 16's back on to tow it around.

Asking $800 firm for them. I'm in Abilene, TX (2 hrs west of Fort Worth). No shipping, no paypal, nothing funny but in person meetup.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Decided to sell my Nismo edition Nissan wheels. They are in VERY good condition and come with 285/60/18 Kumho Ecsta STX tires.

These are no longer made and when I had a dealership do a search, there was one in Texas somewhere.

Used them during summer time only but have since bought a travel trailer and put the stock 16's back on to tow it around.

Asking $800 firm for them. I'm in Abilene, TX (2 hrs west of Fort Worth). No shipping, no paypal, nothing funny but in person meetup.
Do you have a part/model number? i really like those wheels and want to see if I can find some locally in CA maybe. Thanks!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Good luck Shakirov finding a dealer with these the wheels they were cleared out bunch of years ago I'm in TX but little too pricey for me GLWS Sparky

·
Registered
14 Posts

If you decide you're open to shipping and PayPal I'd buy these from you. GLWS

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts