Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went out with Fangars (2nd Gen X-Terra) and Josh(Black 2nd Gen Frontier) last night to the Saguaro Lake area, and then after Josh left we followed Fangars to a trail that connects to Four Peaks road. I didn't capture a whole lot of pictures but thought I would share what I did get. Aaron is uploading videos from last night. Not many of my shots came out last from last night. I tried to mess with them a bit so if they look a bit washed out I apologize.

Sorry this one is a bit blurry - the camera couldn't figure out if it wanted to focus on the tarantula or the ground. Don't let it being zoomed out fool you - that sucker was big.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Any way I could talk you into catching me one of those lizards? What kind is that in the tree? I have a fence lizard that just laid eggs!
BTW thanks for the pictures! Did you stomp that 8 legged freak? lol

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Did you stomp that 8 legged freak? lol
My wife would pass out if she ever came across one of those tarantulas that large.
She absolutely hates spiders.
Can't say I'm a fan of them either.

How big do you think it was Nat? Four inches across or bigger?

·
Premium Member
13,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was big enough for me to see it from the truck sitting off to the side. I didn't get near that thing, just asked what it was. So Aaron stopped and snapped the picture of it. I would say 3-4" I despise bugs so I was grossed out haha.

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
It was big enough for me to see it from the truck sitting off to the side. I didn't get near that thing, just asked what it was. So Aaron stopped and snapped the picture of it. I would say 3-4" I despise bugs so I was grossed out haha.
That's too big.
I'm serious, my wife would have a heart attack if she saw that in person. LOL.

Spiders = nasty . . . especially that friggin' big!

Good pics btw.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Should have put in in a tank and fed it birds... lol
BTW: Your truck still turns me on every time I see it. Even after all this time!:goodjob:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts