Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris @ Nfabworks just Fabricated a Locking Highlift Mount. Thanks Mike for hooking me up with them! I will see how it holds up over the next few weeks. I looks like really high quality Machined aluminum. I am impressed.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Yeah i havent talked to Chris in about a week. I'll give him a call and see whats going on.

·
Registered
91 Posts
He's in Milton, FL

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
wow awesome i have mine just sitting around cuz i have no where to put it haha i want one!

ok so hes still workin on prices, but what did you get it for???

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its kind of crazy, but he is going to charge me later. Since I was the first one, he wanted to make sure it worked and that there weren't any problems. When he sends the bill I'll pay it. Yeah,My Hilift was sitting around for over a year LOL. Since I lifted my truck the stock one was worthless. I was counting on roadside assistance. Lucky I didn't need it.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Looks good, give them a "real world" test and evaluation. I like the lock, simple yet effective.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Chris @ Nfabworks just Fabricated a Locking Highlift Mount. Thanks Mike for hooking me up with them! I will see how it holds up over the next few weeks. I looks like really high quality Machined aluminum. I am impressed.
No problem. I like the twist knobs and how you can lock it.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Mine right now is custom mounted to my tailgate. So this would be nice.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just heard from Chris, he is now taking orders. They should be ready in about a month. He will be charging $75.99 plus shipping for club frontier members and $85.99 for non club members(just let him know). These are high quality and worth the coin.
Post here once you order!

His contact info is:
Chris Nallick
850-777-6413
[email protected]

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So far it looks good, holding up the way I would expect it to. I still need to take it offroad to see how it holds up bombing the washboards.
Has anyone else ordered these yet?

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Just got through talking to Chris. I can possibly swing by his shop hopefully if it isnt too far & grab me one for myself. You know on my way to that meet im holding on the 19th of Sept. Here's hoping....

The man is swamped with work.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
I just heard from Chris, he is now taking orders. They should be ready in about a month. He will be charging $75.99 plus shipping for club frontier members and $85.99 for non club members
That is a good price. That's about 20-25 dollars cheaper then the BWO mount.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts