Premium Member
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when are guys goin to be doin another 20%-25% promotion lol
i need to get some 12" tavel smooth body bilstein 7100

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
All of our really big promotions come down from Bilstein, and with the current sad state of their backorder situation, I don't see them doing another big sale soon. I can't predict what their future sales will be like, but the only two they've ever done didn't include the 7100s. Give us a call at 1-800-245-7469 and we'll see what we can do on them.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I apologize for the delayed response, it took us so long to get in touch with you because we did not have the part you ordered in stock, but were initially told by Bilstein that it was available and would be to us in three days. It wasn't until several days later that we called to ask why the part hadn't shipped yet and were told it had been discontinued. We do have an identical shock with different valving ready to ship.

You paid in paypal, so we have no control over that charge. If you had placed your order through our credit card system, we would not have charged you, but paypal automatically deducts the money. I will see to it that your refund goes through today.

·
Premium Member
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for the response , i know you guys offer the 255/70 valving shock in the same length but that valving wasnt what i was looking for
and i just got your email as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts