Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am new to the his forum and forums in general, so bare with me. I have a 2003 Nissan front tier. I bought it when I lived in Florida in 2006 I've love this truck and it's been good to me. I am starting to run into The wear and tear issues which is what brings me to this forum. Hopefully someone on here can help. I do not want to get rid of this truck.
A little while back I started having a loud noise in my front wheel area I thought it was my transmission so I took it to a transmission shop. The guy told me it wasn't my transmission it was my wheel hub front. I've been looking for an automatic locking wheel hub to replace this one and can't find one anywhere. I first contacted the dealer and they told me they discontinued the part three years ago. I thought then since I couldn't find one I would do a manual locking hub but I can't find one of those that will fit my truck or it needs a conversion kit. Has anyone else had this problem and if so where did you find the automatic locking hub. I would need two of them. Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts