Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2010 Frontier CC 4X4. Fished on the beach for over 30 years, but never drove. Got the Frontier and am going to the beach soon. PROBLEM- want a front hitch for my cooler and rods. Can't find one for a 2010. The Manufactures only show up to 2008. Does anyone know what front hitch will fit?

18" tires, 10" ground clearance - Can't wait to get on the beach with it.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

JerryS

·
Registered
854 Posts
No idea about the front hitch... but why not back it into the beach and use the rear hitch?

·
Super Moderator
11,530 Posts
My last Frontier was an 08 and don't see any difference between that and my 10 model.
Maybe they just haven't test fit an 09 or 10 yet?

Clint

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Would like to have my custom rods in front of me while driving and won't be able to drop the tailgate with the basket in the rear. Thanks for the response!

Curt #31241 front hitch will fit a 07 or 08 Frontier. Thanks for the response!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm thinking its the same as the 08. Bought my rear hitch and basket at etrailer.com and they think it might be the same but the manufacturers haven't tried to fit one and haven't confirmed it will fit. I don't want to take the chance, unless someone has tried it. Cost too much to ship it back if it doesn't fit. Thanks for the response!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
See if they will work a deal with you to "test fit" it for them...if they agree to pay return shipping if it does not??? worst they could say is no right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts