Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post on your guys forums so here we go...

I am buying a 05-06 Frontier 2wd in about a month or so but I wanted to know a few more things that I can't findout on my own...

1) Does the 2wd come with a limited slip? (hope so please please please)
2) Does anyone know the gear ratios on the 6 speed? Are they the same as the 350z ratios? (probably not)
3) Would any one know what a manual 2wd can do in the 1/4 mile?

Just clarifying on what I don't know thanks in advance.

Jon D.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Ditto to what jojo said, and it's also available on both 2WD and 4WD. On these trucks it's know as ABLS, or Active Brake Limited Slip, which means it works with the ABS Braking system and will automaticly apply brake pressure to the slipping wheel to transfer power to the wheel with traction. Some like it, others don't! It's really one of those features you have to experience and form your own opinion about. Don't know the gear ratios, but have heard 1st is really low. Others have reported 1/4 mile times in the mid to upper 15's. Again, I don't know this to be fact because I don't race my truck, just posted claims that have been previously posted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right on, thanks Jojo and Nismo. Im acctually having second thoughts on whether I want to lower it or lift it....hmmm maybe just a lever. We'll see when she get here :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts