Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
New guy here with a new 2017 and she's a clean slate. Hoping for some good ideas and help when needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is my first Frontier. But I did have a 05 Titan few years back. And really miss that truck. When I decided to get another Nissan the Frontier just fit my needs better. Totally love this truck, only two weeks in. But I can say I'll buy another one again.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome. I think you'll be happy I was surprised how much I liked it. Two of my co workers just bought Tacoma's one TRD and the other just standard 4x4 drive.....The seating position sucks and mine being 4 years older than theirs feels like it has more power.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome. I think you'll be happy I was surprised how much I liked it. Two of my co workers just bought Tacoma's one TRD and the other just standard 4x4 drive.....The seating position sucks and mine being 4 years older than theirs feels like it has more power.

Thanks for the welcome, yes a friend of mine has a 14 TRD after sitting in and driving. Mine is much better

·
Admin
3,392 Posts
Great lookin rig there. Welcome to the forums!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Welcome, noobie, where you from?

·
Banned
98 Posts
I dig the white. Good choice. If it were my truck, I'd paint my grill white or black. The chrome doesn't work. I'd paint the rear bumper with black bedliner. It's tough, looks good and won't chip off. Then I'd lift it or at least level it. If your badges aren't black, I'd do that too. So much more you can do with white!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I fully agree. Most of what you mentioned is what Iam planning. Not sure on the grill though. I was thinking a Weston bully bar. Black piping with the chrome plate inside. To go with the grill.

·
Banned
98 Posts
I fully agree. Most of what you mentioned is what Iam planning. Not sure on the grill though. I was thinking a Weston bully bar. Black piping with the chrome plate inside. To go with the grill.

I've never been a fan of the bull bars. They have 2 mounting points and in an accident they do more harm than good. If they had 4 I could get onboard. They do look cool though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts