Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. I'm a newbie to the frontier world. I've owned my 06 CC SE now for about 2 months and Don't think I'll ever be able to give it up.

How long does it take to get permission to post new threads on other parts of the forum? I've been a member now for around an hour and still can't post in the general section.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome to CF!

btw: Bring money! j/k.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Welcome to CF. Where in VA are you?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Hey guys. I'm a newbie to the frontier world. I've owned my 06 CC SE now for about 2 months and Don't think I'll ever be able to give it up.

How long does it take to get permission to post new threads on other parts of the forum? I've been a member now for around an hour and still can't post in the general section.
i felt the same way when i bought my truck. is it a 4x4? manual tranny or a wuss-o-matic? got any plans for mods?

oh yeah, welcome to the club.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i felt the same way when i bought my truck. is it a 4x4? manual tranny or a wuss-o-matic? got any plans for mods?

oh yeah, welcome to the club.
It is a 4x4. Unfortunatley a "wuss-o-matic". That is the one and only thing that I don't care for about the truck. I had such a hard time finding a slightly used CC in my area that I had to snatch it up when I found it.

I actually just put factory step bars and a set of all terrain tires on it a couple of days ago. I can't really tell but I think you have the set of wheels on your truck that I've had my eye on since I bought mine. KMC Rockstars? I'd also like to put a black bull bar up front but thats as far as I've thought. I can't get too crazy with it because its my DD and I make a 1h12min commute one way to work everyday and my wife and I are planning on getting a travel trailer to pull behind it every now and then.

Thanks to everyone for the Welcome!

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
haha, no, i don't have the rockstars. they're just some painted stockers... but thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts