Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just bought my 2nd Frontier. This one is a 2016 SV V6 2WD Automatic. I like these trucks. They seem to keep going and going. Mine already has 73K miles. Someone drove the heck out of it for two years! I'm 72 yrs old. Retired airline pilot. Served in VietNam with the Navy. Crewmember on P2V Neptunes. VP17 out of Whidbey Island, in Oak Harbor, WA. I bought this truck to pull an 18 foot camper since with my retirement job I get 4 days a week to get out of the desert heat!::smile::

·
Premium Member
7,500 Posts
Welcome to CF & congrats on new truck! Crew Cab (CC) or King Cab (KC)?

·
Premium Member
7,500 Posts
Cool. Did your truck come w/ Value Truck Package (VTP)?
Just as an FYI, KC 4x2s w/ auto trans come with a fairly tall 2.94:1 rear axle ratio which will keep your revs down at cruising speeds.
Tons of archived info here at CF on a variety of subjects.
Regarding your trailer: lots of folks w/ towing experience, so post your questions if you have any.

·
Vendor
2,919 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your new truck, great choice. May it provide unlimited fun and unhampered travel across all terrains for as long as you two are together. Enjoy the time behind its wheel!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You should be very happy with your truck, oh and by the way I LOVE Whidbey Island... Spent 2 1/2 weeks there again this summer.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello everyone. I just bought my 2nd Frontier. This one is a 2016 SV V6 2WD Automatic. I like these trucks. They seem to keep going and going. Mine already has 73K miles. Someone drove the heck out of it for two years! I'm 72 yrs old. Retired airline pilot. Served in VietNam with the Navy. Crewmember on P2V Neptunes. VP17 out of Whidbey Island, in Oak Harbor, WA. I bought this truck to pull an 18 foot camper since with my retirement job I get 4 days a week to get out of the desert heat!::
Congratulations and thank you for your service!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts