Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
Just purchased a 2008 Frontier SE Crew Cab - first pick up owned and like to learn the different accessories I can add on i.e. slide in camper, hard caps, running boards/roof rack additions etc. I want to pimp this ride :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
whats going on my new jersey friend.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Philly suburbs here. Welcome!! Time to get moddin'!!!!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
NJ ALL DAY. lol Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
11,620 Posts
Welcome from 40 mins. north of you.

Clint

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just picked up the truck this evening. Any brand recommendations for a hard cap, after market side running boards and roof rack (don't laugh-not familiar with the lingo yet) or also recommendations for a slide in camper for crew cab (think it's 5') so I can hide from the sun and the Black paint color doesn't help - plan on using this for over night surf fishing at Island State Park, NJ when I"m not using it for work.

Go big or go home right!!!

·
Registered
857 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
welcome from northern jersey!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
LOL awesome sig todd

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome from 609!

·
Super Moderator
11,620 Posts
Hey me too lol. You North East or North West?
Never thought of it that way but I believe West Orange makes me in the east side of the state. Exit 145 on parkway then up rte. 280 west.

Clint

·
Registered
857 Posts
Never thought of it that way but I believe West Orange makes me in the east side of the state. Exit 145 on parkway then up rte. 280 west.

Clint
lol typical NJ thing "what exit are you?" Know exactly where ya are. I'm even further north than that 168 is the closest exit to me.

Well now that we have all these NJ members lets get a meet together!

·
Registered
923 Posts
welcome from the dirtyjerz

1 - 16 of 16 Posts