Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came to own my Frontier by chance back in 2004. My step dad's lease was up so I bought his white 2000 Frontier SE CrewCab 4x4 back in 2004 for MUCH less than the going rate. It had about 99,000km (61000 miles) on it. Right now I'm sitting at 226,000km (140000 miles) and it's running just as strong. The only issues I've had were premature front brake wearing (due to collapsed brake line) which took a couple sets of pads/rotors to diagnose and my exhaust heat shield recently started coming apart. My previous vehicle was a Datsun 280ZX so I'm strictly a Nissan guy so far.

I had planned on selling it recently and repainted the fender flares but now I'm probably going to put a bit more work into it and keep it a little longer. I'm going to pick up some new tires this week (original tires still! though I had winter tires as well for a while). I may decide to put a bit more money into it but I'm not sure yet, it's not the ideal commuter vehicle and my wife owns a 2005 Titan 4x4 Crew Cab (because she liked my truck so much) but I really like my Frontier and it's nice to have the option to go almost anywhere. I may see how my funds look a year from now because that 370Z sure looks tasty.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome to CF!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts