Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, It has been 20+ years since I had my last Nissan. It was a NX 2000 IMSA International Sedan race car. I have worked over the years on many Nissan race cars from 240SXs to Nissan 300ZXs and even spent a couple weekends helping Spencer Lowe's SCCA truck team in the early 90s. i bought the latest project from an insurance auction, a 2013 Frontier SL 2wd crew cab that had been hit in the right rear. I found a complete bed at a local junk yard and swapped that on. I'm waiting on a repro rear bumper and getting the state inspection to get it back on the road.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The black one was too nice for me, so I let it go to my father in-law in SC. I'm now on to Frontier 2, 3 and 4. I bought a lightly front damaged blue 2013. A rear damaged silver 2011 and a black 2010 LE with electrical problems.

Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
397 Posts
Either if the rear end damaged trucks need frame straightening? You're a brave guy taking on electrical issues too!

Guessing prices of salvage vehicles has went up like everything else?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Either if the rear end damaged trucks need frame straightening? You're a brave guy taking on electrical issues too!

Guessing prices of salvage vehicles has went up like everything else?
The silver truck did take a small pull but saved the bed. The auction prices are following used car and everything else and are going up and up!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Added the blue 2013 picture. It took a headlight, airbags, and seatbelts but the front cover was glued and painted. Easy peasy on that one. My wife has taken it over though. My 15 yo daughter believes she'll get it at 16 but I'm not so sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts