Discussion starter · #61 ·
Skid / Bash plate install Part II

Discussion starter · #62 ·

Discussion starter · #63 ·

Reactions: AndysLog
Discussion starter · #64 ·

Discussion starter · #65 ·

Discussion starter · #66 ·
Little bling for the engine compartment.

Discussion starter · #67 ·
New USB power outlets for the rear seats.

Discussion starter · #68 ·

Discussion starter · #69 ·
Not a big mod by any stretch, but here's the latest. A little bling for the grille. Since its cast metal and chrome, it nets you 30HP on a Frontier or 50HP on a clapped-out 1991 Civic with lowering springs, cambered wheels and a fart-cannon exhaust.

Discussion starter · #70 · (Edited)
An experiment that turned out to be way more involved than I had initially anticipated. I had the bright idea that since the Firestone RideRite airbags have a very limited internal volume, and so therefor the pressure will vary widely while driving, creating a pogo-ing effect, what if I added snubber / accumulator tanks to the circuits and added at the same time, an option to run the circuits in parallel, or tied together as a pool. So I built the system using Firestone 0.5 gallon pressure vessels and then found out my measuring skills didn't come out to the task and I had to change the plans on where the whole assembly was going to reside. So I mounted it vertically on the passenger's side; between my big steel toolbox and the rear cab wall, and then found out the complex ballet of pipe fittings I constructed to tie everything together, wasn't airtite even after going back and retightening everything once. So I stripped it down to minimum and installed pipe plugs temporarily where the cross-over manifold used to be, until the weather improves and I can have another go at it. Just proves the theory / concept of the age-old "mice n men" thing.

Discussion starter · #71 ·

Discussion starter · #73 ·

Discussion starter · #74 ·
Mini-mod, a bed-mounted hammer holder.

Discussion starter · #75 ·

Discussion starter · #76 ·
Installed a new Scoshe by Nexar traffic dash cam, just because, it'll come in handy for having another video loop when I finally get to go off-roading again, and also heavens forbid in the event of a traffic incident, it can provide critical video evidence for Court review.

Reactions: RobFrisco415
Discussion starter · #77 ·

Discussion starter · #78 ·

Discussion starter · #79 ·
When your Group 24F battery just doesn't have the juice to make it happen, whatcha gonna do? SuperSize Me !!! of course. Unleash the Beast !!! Group 31 battery installation, the biggest baddest son-of-a-gun that'll fit the factory hole.

Two things.. that honking battery took the focus off anything else you had going there, but I guess it was the focal point! Lol

and have fun with those extra Christmas lights you unexpectedly agreed to.šŸ˜Š

nice work!

61 - 80 of 168 Posts