Nissan Frontier Forum banner
41 - 60 of 168 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
KuFung LED 60" side-step / puddle lamp strips. Very bright, great throw pattern, and flexible silicone outer sheathing to protect the circuit board. SMD LED chips.

Discussion starter · #42 ·

Discussion starter · #43 ·

Discussion starter · #44 ·

Discussion starter · #45 ·

Discussion starter · #46 ·

Discussion starter · #47 ·
GoPro Hero3 1080p HD video from under the truck during a rainstorm. Might be just my geek factor but I think it's pretty fascinating.

Discussion starter · #49 ·
Discussion starter · #50 ·

Reactions: RobFrisco415
Discussion starter · #51 ·
The earlier underchassis cam testing went very well, so I mounted the Hero3 Black underneath again ( on the forward face of the trailer hitch receiver cross-brace tube ) and the other 3Black on the driver's side running board to get some twin-angle footage. IMHO I like it, I have another Hero3 on order and still have the Hero4 Black here so four-angle spliced footage will be coming in the near future. This is footage from an access path that leads to my wife's friend's new homestead right near Levels, West Virginia. The scenery is something else. We were out there to assist with the construction of their new goat barn, 12 x 24 feet. It's pretty big.

Discussion starter · #52 ·
Shrockworks rear differential armour installation

Discussion starter · #53 ·
Part Deux of the rear axle armouring project.

Reactions: RobFrisco415
Discussion starter · #54 ·

Discussion starter · #55 ·
Will pass 12k total views tomorrow. Thank You to all who have watched and subscribed, couldn't do it without you.

Discussion starter · #56 ·

Discussion starter · #58 ·
As Gradian had mentioned, bit of an impulse buy as well, but I bit on the hook too after he published his in blue. I went with red. Splash of color and some grip/sound deadening (from things rattling around). The kit is available in five colors...blue, red, white, black and orange.

Discussion starter · #59 ·
New Hefty bash plates. Part I.

Discussion starter · #60 ·

41 - 60 of 168 Posts