Nissan Frontier Forum banner

New YouTube Channel Frontier Focused

41K views 167 replies 21 participants last post by  RyanD1966 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all, come on over and see my new YouTube channel, it's going to be about build projects and also off-road tips, tricks and video footage shot with my GoPro Hero3 Black, Hero4 Black, Nikon D3200 and Kyocera smartphone cams. I hope you enjoy, if so, please leave feedback and subscribe so hopefully eventually I can monetize the channel and afford to upgrade video equipment and expand the trip footage locations and duration.
Currently I'm shooting and editing in 1080p but the Hero's both have 4k capability so that should be coming in the not too distant future. I'm experimenting right now with both the 2.7k and full 4k formats and limitations.

#3 ·
Frontier Geek
LOL

Reactions: RobFrisco415
#5 ·
I am subscribing to this thread.

#6 ·
Thx guys. When my brother and my son are together in the same place, you never have any idea what mayhem will ensue next. Everything is completely unscripted, they just do crap and then laugh about it. My son does a wicked Scottish accent which is doubly hilarious cause on my Mother's Father's Mother's side, I found out I'm pretty much related to all the ducal houses of Europe, including Scotland, France, Spain, England and Ireland, plus some Germans, like 15 to 17 generations back, including William the Conqueror, and the Plantagenets.

#7 ·
Subscribed!

#8 ·
The I’m not Doug D. and outtakes video might deserve its own channel. Fantastic and hilarious back and forth between you and your ‘director’ :)

Nice work!

#9 ·
2013X, the "Director", otherwise known as long-suffering wife Caren, says thx. (y):cool:(y)

#13 ·
MINI, that was mostly my bother's idea, he said we oughta do the video shoot, then have him yell "let her eat !!!" and then have a roaring engine soundtrack. That's actually a Nissan drift car powered by an LS3 Chevrolet making somewhere north of 600HP and it sounded incredible, so I lifted some of the audio track.

#15 ·
bump. with all the negative news going on, I watched the outtakes again today, so I am linking it.

"How does the lighting look" best line ever.

Love the other videos as well, keep up the good work.

#16 ·
Just dropped a road-trippin video for a work trip to Ashburn VA. Found Jack Nicholson and the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man along the way.

#18 ·
Thank you to all who have checked out my channel, in just 2 weeks I've passed 300 views, in part because of support from members here. Yes, I know it sounds like small potatoes when some of the famous posters with over 3 million followers drop a video that pulls 100k views in an hour, but this is a big deal for me. And they all watched their counters ratchet past 300 views as well, once upon a time.

I'm also a fiction and non-fiction writer and as we struggling writers like to say, Clancy and Grisham weren't born famous. They came from nowhere once upon a time as well. And Clancy's a native boy, he's from Maryland too.

#38 ·
This was 2 months ago. As of this morning I'm at 3240 views. Yup, 2900 views in 8 weeks. Thank you ALL for your support and those who have subscribed, its pretty daunting going up against guys that could take a dump in a used cardboard shoebox and get 587k views in 3 days, but they all started out at zero as well, and I'm really happy with the upward trend that's developing. Please take a few moments and drop on by, and if you like the channel, drop some comments for me.

#19 ·

#105 ·
It's cool to have a bunch of well maintained dirt roads. Your frontier can handle a LOT more but looked like fun.

#20 ·

Reactions: 2013Pro4X
#21 ·

#22 ·

#23 ·

#24 ·

#25 ·
These guys are certifiable. :ROFLMAO::cool::ROFLMAO: But it makes my decision to purchase a Badlands winch from Harbour Freight perhaps a bit less crazy. If I end up doing so. We'll see.

#26 ·