Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if there is any reason these wheels wouldn’t fit? Tires I’m thinking 265/60/18 which are the same as my stock size 265/70/16.

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
The way the spoke design is, it should fit fine. You'll have to be the guinea pig. You're also going with +12 offsets which should stick out of your fenders more depending on what the 2018 stock wheel specs are. You may rub because of the width of the rims.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That’s what I was thinking with 9.5 wide. I’m new to frontiers so I had to ask. I’m 2wd stock so I need a good fit for an 18” wheel.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
18" wheels were used on the 2008-2012 Pathfinders with the V8 option. You could use those or find the offset and width of those wheels to help you find a good fit.

·
Premium Member
4,974 Posts
Will they fit? Sure.
Will they rub things? Pretty sure.

The OEM Nissan SL 18" wheel is 7.5" wide with an offset of +30mm.

That aftermarket wheel above is +12mm, so it will sit 12mm outward more (a little under 1/2"). However that aftermarket wheel at 9.5" wide also adds another inch to the outside compared to a stock 18", so now you're looking at the aftermarket wheel sticking out a total of about 1.5" farther from where the stock wheel sits.

And we haven't even gotten to all the mods you'll have to do to keep the front tires from rubbing.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well crap. Maybe I’ll just get some of those new Frontier midnight wheels.
I really do want some nice looking black 18” wheels for my truck.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I ended up with some new 18” Enkeis with some Cooper tires and I think it turned out awesome. What you guys think? This little truck is lookin good and I’m lovin it

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,136 Posts
Yep, nice combo!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts