Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have owned my 2011 base model Frontier for about 6 months now and do like it. Have done some of the common accessory things, driving lights, better headlights, tonneau cover, ect. Now I need some different wheels. I currently have what I believe are original 16" steel rims with chrome looking plastic covers. I will retain the 265/70r16 tires and am wondering what the stock offset is on these rims is, as there is some variance among the aftermarket wheels and what I have now sits nicely in the wheel wells. Also any comments as to where to or not to shop for rims would be appreciated.

Thank you!

·
Registered
988 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,185 Posts
Stock offset is +30, if you go aftermarket make sure the centerbore is at least 66.1mm. Also note that a few aftermarket wheels have been found to not clear the OEM brakes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both for the responses/info. was most helpful. I had a LENGTHY conversation with a Tire Rack rep regarding a particular wheel which was also regarding their knowledge of what fits and what doesn't, on a particular vehicle. Regarding my existing steel wheels, should I buy new, ..... they'd be available.

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
7,185 Posts
Thank you both for the responses/info. was most helpful. I had a LENGTHY conversation with a Tire Rack rep regarding a particular wheel which was also regarding their knowledge of what fits and what doesn't, on a particular vehicle. Regarding my existing steel wheels, should I buy new, ..... they'd be available.

Thanks again!
which wheel was it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts