Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some new wheels and just finished washing and waxing the truck. Thought i'd catch some pictures to show.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Dang, that is a small tire. I would have thought you would have gone with a 285/40 or so to keep the speedo correct.

I do have to give you props for keeping your black paint spotless and then carrying over to black rims and headlight film. I assume the tails are tinted too?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to but i got wheels and tires for $400 haha couldnt complain so im gonna ride these tires till the need to be changed. They are brand new too. Taillights are not tinted just yet.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Looks good, any pics looking at it directly from the front?

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Looks good. In addition to larger tires, you need to drop level about an inch.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Nice. Yeah I agree with the others, a small drop and larger tires would make it look even better

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I think taking off those sidesteps would vastly improve its looks. Like the others have said drop it about 2" more. Along with tinting the tail lights think about black'n out the front&rear bumpers. You can call Greg over at PRG & have him source you some 2" drop radflo's. Then add some low profile bumps.

I suggest talking to Nislo about his custom 2"drop spindle he had made. Nice truck and goodluck.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Ha, well i am getting my bumpers done and the drop kit as soon as i get some extra money. I am a poor college kid who has to buy books and pay rent and bills before i spend for fun :p Soon enough it will be there. I am getting my badges blacked out tomorrow and I took the side steps off already tonight because i didnt like them.

And I am a HUGE Steelers, Seminoles, and Rays fan. You just cant see the back window on my truck or else youd be able to tell.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts