Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the new prg website will be up? I've been looking at prg products since last december and I've changed my mind about 10 times on what im planning to do. Anyways ive been working with my dad all summer and am ready to do my prg suspension before summer ends. I just wanted to know if anyone knows when the new site will be up. I think im going to try to contact greg soon just to talk to him a few minutes and tell him what im looking for.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing but still haven't found any info on it. He's got new products coming up. Just give him a call instead of waiting for the new site.

·
Registered
459 Posts
The website that is up now IS our new website. We've got a lot of product to add and are working to make it easier for us to add product rather than relying on the web designers to add product for us. We've got a lot in the works right now, but once we do our big update with all the new product we plan to update the site regularly with specials and informative articles and all kinds of good stuff. In the meantime, if there's something you want to know about or are interested in, give Greg a call (951) 780-5331. It may take a couple days for him to get back to you as it's just him and I here, but we do our best to get everyone taken care of.
Thanks! ...Jen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts