Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

Just purchased my 6th Nissan, first Frontier last week. Guess you could say I'm a "Nissan Lifer". Looking forward to participating in the forums.

2007 Nissan Frontier SE/CC 4x4
Super Black

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome to the Club! My brother was out in your state last week. He and his wife loved it.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Welcome from a neighbor state.
Truck looks to be non-stock..? Whats been done?

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome from a neighbor state.
Truck looks to be non-stock..? Whats been done?
Thanks All!

I grew up in Boise Idaho. Most of my family still lives there.

From What I can tell this truck came with a 2.5" Calmini lift. XD RIMS, 18" Hankook Dynapro ATM Tires.

I just installed a new Alpine deck with bluetooth for the ole phone.
I also purchase the AutoPage C3-RS603 Remote starter. Should be getting it any day now. Installation should be fun.

I saw a grill Jordo had at one time and ordered it from Ebay. Not sure if I will run with it now that I see it up close. Doesnt fit right so I need to tweek it a bit. Its about two centimeters off.

I am in the process of reading forums to find the best CAI and Exhaust. So many upgrades and improvements I need to make. I am having a hard time trying to decide which will offer the most.

I am sold on the Hellwig sway bar and should be ordering it this week. I wanted to inquire from those who have it if I need to remove and modify my exhaust to install it.

Thanks again for the welcome to this Forum. This site rocks! Lots of info to absorb.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Welcome. Ive been wanting to try out that grill on my truck so if you ditch it hit me up! Where are you in Utah? Im avoiding that state for a while.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts