Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys! I'm a brazilian Frontier new owner, just passing by to present myself.
Looking forward to learn something with you guys.

I don't have any pics of it on the web yet, maybe I can post it later.

Thanks.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Welcome...Felipe
Congratulations on getting a Frontier.
What year is your Frontier?
Is it a Diesel engine?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We don't need to know that you're "shaved".
I've noticed that this club is majorly american, then telling I'm not american is perfectly relevant.
I know americans have really poor geography knowledge. But unfortunately, Brazil isn't a giant jungle or beach where everyone walks on their thong panties. And I'm not "shaved".
Are you "obese"?

PS: All other americans on the forum, please don't feel displeased. All I said only applies to this dude or "80's lady". And only because of his lack of education. By the way, you really didn't had to post anything besides "welcome" or some question like the polite men before and after you.

·
Admin
3,285 Posts
Welcome to the club Felipe! Good to have you here. Looking forward to some pics of your rig, diesels are rare on this site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the Club. I have a 'son' that stayed with us for a year from Sao Paulo, we are wanting to go there and visit sometime (soon).
Cool man! Lots of brazilian teens do the USA exchange. If you do come visit him some day, give me a shout out, I live just 1 hour from São Paulo. :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts