Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, thanks for checking out my first post,

I have recently bought a 2008 Frontier NISMO, king cab, 6 speed manual, with 27k miles. I have already moved my Eclipse AVN4430 radio/CD/GPS in and it was problem free. The truck it stock as far as I can tell. There is a tow package. I will be using it for hauling around my kayaks and motorcycle, driving around the Ohio snow and some light off-roading.

Starting questions:
- What should I check on? (I looked up the recalls, one was a gas line or something from over a year ago so I assumed it was done and one was airbag that might rust out and it was very new so I will have them both checked.)
- What are some upgrades that will provide the most bang/$ mostly in the following areas (my decending order of importance): off-road protection (brush guards, skid plates), on and off-road handling, off-road performance, lighting, engine performance, anything else you can think of.

Sorry for the long post, excited about the new truck.

LINKS TO GOOD/HELPFUL THREADS ARE APPRECIATED TOO.

Thank you for any help.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome to C.F...... As for best bang for the buck, try a programmer. BD,SC or hypertech. They are all about the same in perfromance. The Buklly Dog has some cool features. I have a Superchips and I am pleased with the perfromance gains. Again Welcome

1 - 2 of 2 Posts